Build a Bar
|Up to - 100 people.
|Team bonding; networking; client entertaining; social events; fun days. Staff enrichment days brand days Conference interlude Exhibition booths Pop up experiences
An introduction to chocolate making The Build a Bar experience is the perfect event for groups with a limited time or budget
A creative and entertaining activity, ideal as an ice-breaker or opener for any event. Most suitable for staff rewards, networking events & client entertaining. Delegates normally work in small groups, which encourages bonding skills & cements working relationships.
Delegates produce their very own chocolate bars from a wide selection of ingredients, spices and aromas. This event incorporates a three-stage chocolate making experience. Under the expert guidance of our award winning Chocolatier. Delegates learn how to pair flavours, make and finally package their very own delicious handmade chocolate bars to take away.
- Event manager and team building instructors
- Presentation on the history of chocolate production process from bean to bar • Tempering explanation and demonstration
- Step-by-step chocolate bar making demonstration
- Hands-on chocolate bar making
- Chocolate making tools and equipment
- Ingredients, flavours and packaging
- Disposable table covers, gloves and aprons
- Option to have Bespoke moulds made for the event
What are the benefits?
The Build a Bar event is infinitely adaptable, fun and rewarding for all. A quick and cost- effective way to motivate and re-energising your team.