|1⁄2 day to 3 days||Up to 60 people.||Conference interlude; team bonding; networking; client entertaining; social events; fun days; hen parties, brand days|
Explore the chocolate history of a foreign city guided by your very own master chocolatier
Coeur De Xocolat have been leading small groups from 4 people to 20 to: Bruges, Cologne, Brussels, and Paris since 2010.
- Guide manager and Guides
- Presentation on the history of chocolate bean to bar
- Expert guided chocolate tasting and pairings
- Guided tour of at least 12 chocolate shops of varying focus
- Chat with store owners & Sample and buy fantastic artisan chocolates!
- Visit the chocolate museum
- Free time to shop
- Ferry & accommodation Coach transfer
- Workshops on-board (in hotel) include the art of tasting chocolate Fairtrade and facts about production
‘Medium’Wear comfortable shoes the streets are mainly cobbled (Bruges) be prepared for a bit of walking!
What are the benefits?
The Chocolate Safari is a great group activity. This is an opportunity to taste first hand fine crafted chocolates.Request a Quote