The Truffle Masterclass
|1-3 hours||Up to - 100 people.||Team bonding; networking; client entertaining; social events; fun days hen parties. Staff enrichment days|
A fast-paced & fun introduction to chocolate making!
The Truffle masterclass is the perfect event for groups with limited time or budget. A creative and entertaining activity, ideal as an icebreaker or opener for any event. Most suitable for staff rewards, networking events & client entertaining. Delegates normally work in small groups which encourages bonding skills & cements working relationships.
Delegates learn about the origin of truffles
and produce between 15 and 30 hand crafted
Belgian truffles from raw ingredients. This event incorporates a chocolate making demonstration. Under the expert guidance of our award-winning chocolatier delegates learn how to mix, pipe, cut, shape, coat & finally package their very own delicious handmade truffles.
- Event manager and team building instructors
- Presentation on the history of chocolate production process from bean to bar
- Tempering explanation and demonstration
- Step-by-step chocolate truffle making demonstration
- Hands-on chocolate truffle making, resulting in your own range
- Chocolate making tools and equipment
- Ingredients, flavours and packaging
- Disposable table covers, gloves and aprons
What are the benefits?
The Truffle Masterclass is a fun & unique way to reward your staff. An energizing, bonding activity that’s often used to reward staff at interlude during a demanding conference. Delegates learn new skills, are creative and have fun.Request a Quote Download brochure