- 180 g Shredded white Cabbage
- 6 Scotch Bonnet Peppers , thinly sliced
- 180g Thinly Sliced Assorted Colour Bell Peppers
- 1 white Onion , finely sliced
- 1 Large Carrot, grated
- 2 spring oinions, finely sliced
- 12 black Peppercorns
- 6 g sea Salt
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 480 mL Distilled White Vinegar
- ½ Lime juice
Place Cabbage, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Assorted Colour Bell Peppers, Onion, Carrot, and Spring onions in a mixing bowl. Add in the Peppercorns Salt, and Garlic. Add some juice from the lime by squeezing over the bowl, then toss everything together.
Get a fairly large glass bottle and pack everything in, then top with Distilled White Vinegar. Cover and set aside to marinate. Let sit for 4 to 5 days before using.
This can be served with your favourite meat dish, soup or whatever savoury dish you think could use some heat!