- 175g Guittard Dark Chocolate (Fairtrade)
- 250g Caster Sugar (Fairtrade)
- 175g Salted Butter (Yorkshire)
- 3 Medium Eggs (Free Range)
- 75g Plain Flour
- 40g Guittard Cocoa Powder (Fairtrade)
- 1 Pinch Chili Flakes
Preheat oven to 180⁰C, gas mark 4.
Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with silicon paper.
Put the chocolate chilli flakes and butter in a bowl in the microwave to melt use 30 second blasts until fully melted. Allow to cool slightly.
Whisk the eggs and sugar until creamy, pour over the chocolate mixture and then fold in.
Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold in.
Pour into the pre-prepared tin, bake for 25-30 minutes.
Cool in the tin before cutting into squares.