- 420g – Madagascan White chocolate chopped small
- 400g –Wakefield Rhubarb trimmed and cut into 4 cm lengths
- 56g - Butter (room temperature)
- 48 sweet pastry cases
- Macerated strawberries to garnish
- freeze dried black berries to dust
Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water.
In a separate pan with a tablespoon of water in cook the rhubarb on medium heat till tender.
Remove the pan from heat and puree till completely smooth with a hand blender. Sieve rhubarb puree into a bowl.
Combine melted white chocolate and all of the sieved rhubarb puree.
The chocolate may seize at this stage but if use a hand blender it will form a well emulsified ganache.
When the ganache has cooled (body temperature), add the softened butter and blend till smooth.
Pour or pipe into tart shells and allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.Decorate with freeze dried berries and serve.