- 2 tbsp olive oil or cocoa butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200g can black beans, drained
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 100g cheddar grated
- 10g grated dark chocolate
- 1 Red chilli finely chopped (no seeds)
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. fry off the onions and garlic then add the tortilla and fry for 1-2 mins on each side until crisping at the edges.
Transfer to a plate.
Crack the egg into the pan and cook to your liking. Meanwhile, tip the beans into a bowl, season and add a squeeze of lime, then lightly mash with a fork.
Spread the beans over the tortilla, top with the egg, avocado, cheddar and chilli.
Squeeze over a little lime juice and grated dark chocolate just before eating.